Can you really create a scrapbook in just minutes?
My Memories Suite, from Polaroid, has recently been voted #1 in scrapbooks, slideshow and photobooks. They lowered their prices to compete with the other leaders in this industry. That makes it a really good place to try out to make digital scrapbooking far quicker and easier.
This is created for anyone who doesn’t need or want to learn a really “hard” software program and just wants to do something with your photos and create memory books – for themself or for gifts. You can create a slideshow to share your photos online, too. If you buy it now you can use this coupon code for 10% off (through September): Coupon Code: B2S10OFF
One thing I didn’t like about the website home page is that it isn’t friendly and I didn’t know what to click on. When I clicked on “Visit the Design Shop” at the bottom of the page. That page (where you can look at designs or search for things) made me feel more at home (go in to the store where you won’t feel put off by the sales pitch on the home page).
There are cards, calendars and lots of other nice looking designs in the store. But I went to check out the scrapbook software. This is a very inexpensive computer program to use for digital scrapbooks – and to get your scrapbooks printed or share them with others. Here are some details about My Memories Suite:
My Memories Suite – Standard Package
- Far cheaper than other software
- This feature rich software is was made for scrapbooking and there are no add on features to buy that would raise the price.
- #1 Rated My Memories Suite Software
- Thousands of print-quality graphics (layouts, digital templates, paper designs and embellishments)
- Holidays Designer Disc
- Travel & Weddings Designer Disc
- Family Times Designer Disc
- Kids & Sports Designer Disc
- $10 Gift Certificate to the online Design Shop
- Great for any theme you can make a memory book for!
Some technical notes:
My Memories Suite works on both Windows PCs and Mac computers – Windows XP or Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 or greater
512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Installation requires 700 MB of free hard drive space.